Countries offer many options for being a citizen. Most citizenship programs require language proficiency or residency. The Turkish Citizenship by Investment Program is different. You can become a Turkish citizen even if you cannot speak Turkish or you have not stayed in Turkey as a resident for some period. All you have to do is to fulfill investment requirements and give an affidavit that you will continue your investment for at least three years.
Recently, minimum investment limits have been reduced and Turkish Citizenship by Investment Program has become “the most affordable citizenship program”.
With Turkish passport, you will have visa-free or visa on arrival access to 111 countries.
Turkish citizenship has many other advantages. Turkey is conveniently located at a central location where three continents Europe, Asia and Africa meet. It is a European Union candidate with simplified visa procedures to Schengen zone countries, United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia.
When you become a Turkish citizen, you will be eligible to social programs which are open to Turkish nationals. You will be able to apply for social security and medical insurance programs and have free medical treatment in state hospitals. Your children will have a free education in state schools and state universities. Moreover, you will be eligible for pension programs.
HOW DOES THE TURKISH CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM WORK?
There are five options to become a Turkish citizen by investment. If you fulfill one of the investment requirements, you will be eligible for Turkish citizenship directly, subject to the decision of the President of Turkey.
Three options require a minimum investment of 500,000 USD or equivalent currency on,
- fixed capital investment,
- bank deposit,
- government bonds, real estate investment fund shares or venture capital investment fund shares,
You will sign an affidavit that, you will continue to invest for three years:
- If you choose to deposit 500,000 USD or equivalent in banks operation in Turkey, you will state that you will not withdraw for 3 years.
- If you choose to buy government bonds, real estate investment fund shares or venture capital investment fund shares, you will declare that you will not sell it for three years.
The fourth option is to create jobs for at least 50 citizens. Cost of a minimum wage worker is 3005 TL. If you employ 50 workers with minimum wage for 12 months, the annual labor cost will be at least 3005 x 50 x 12 = 1,803,000 TL = 340,000 USD. This does not include other investment costs.
The fifth and most popular option is to make a real estate investment of at least 250,000 USD. If you purchase a property/properties worth a minimum of 250,000 USD with a title deed restriction on resale for at least three years, you can apply to Turkish citizenship.
These investment limits in each option were reduced by the President, on September 19, 2018. Before this date, the limit on real estate investment was 1,000,000 USD. These limits will be effective until another decree by the President.
Smart Twins Real Estate Investment Consultants offer full service for each of the five options in Turkish Citizenship by Investment Program.
By investing in real estate properties whose total worth is 250,000 USD or more, you can become a Turkish citizen directly.
- The 250,000 USD requirement can be fulfilled by buying one or more properties.
- If you buy a property on credit, 250,000 USD payment should be paid in advance. You can get a loan for the rest.
- For this program, the appraisal value on the day of the title deed transfer is accepted as the true value.
- Any kind of residential or commercial real estate property, such as apartment, office, store, villa or land is eligible for the citizenship program.
If you would like to know more about our Turkish citizenship application services you reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +90 (544) 288-5280.